Countywide Project Leader Instructions
Countywide Project Description:
Please complete the Countywide Project Description survey and upload your countywide project description (prefer to be in MS Word). This will need to be completed for EACH countywide project you are leading.
We will post a countywide project AFTER the following are completed and/or received:
- Project Leader has completed 4honline enrollment.
- Project Leader has completed online volunteer training.
- Project Leader has completed the countywide project survey & uploaded the countywide project description.
- Project Leader has submitted the project leader agreement.
- Project Leader has submitted program fees.
- NEW Volunteers - Completed livescan background check.
Remember: Primary Members, those 5-8 yrs by December 31, 2018, are in separate project groups from regular Members, 9-19 yrs by December 31, 2018
State Project List 2018-19
Your project description must include the following:
|♦ Limit of number of members in the project, if applicable. Ratio may not
exceed 10 members per 1 leader
|♦ Age group project the project is for (5-8 Primary, 9-19 yrs, 11-13 yrs, 14-19 yrs, etc.)|
|♦ All required components, including project meeting attendance requirements||♦ Member experience requirements|
|♦ Time, date and location of project meetings||♦ The project leaders(s) contact information: phone number & email address|
|♦ Expected costs associated with the project||♦ Project Goals|
|♦ Topics covered/Skills to be taught||♦ Field Trips, Events, etc.|
|♦ Guest Speakers||♦ Safety Component|
|♦ Equipment, required or provided|