Returning Adult Volunteers
2018-2019 Program Year
Sign yourself up for the Solano County 4-H Program by:
- Begin the 4-H adult volunteer re-application process in 4HOnline. Login to the family profile at https://ca.4honline.com/. Login to adult record and click ‘Enroll for 2018-2019’. Enter all required information and submit. 4HOnline adult status will show as pending. See Returning Families Online Enrollment Instructions below.
- Complete the required online training in eXtension* at: ‘2018-2019 Returning Volunteers Training’.
- Maintaining an Inclusive 4-H Experience (approx. 10 min)
- Abuse Risk Management for Volunteers (approx. 15 min)
(*Note: Once adult status is pending in 4HOnline, an email will be sent from 4HOnline with instructions to take the required trainings in eXtension along with the county password. Check your junk/clutter/spam folder, if this email is not in your inbox. If needed, the password can be requested by clicking on this link: County Password request).
- Complete any additional trainings required by your county.
- Download Responsibilities of 4-H Project Leaders 2018-19 PDF, complete and submit a Project Leader Agreement rev. 7-2018 PDF Fill-in.
- Submit Program Fees - $28 for the 2018-2019 Program Year. Checks are to be made payable to: Your 4-H Club.
- The application is reviewed by the county director
- If approved, notification of your 4-H adult volunteer appointment will be sent from 4HOnline. If no email address is available, a letter will be sent by mail from the county director.
- If there are any limitations on the appointment, a subsequent letter will be sent from the county director.
- If not approved, a letter will be sent to the applicant from the county director.
This instructional page is for Adult Volunteers that have family members already enrolled in 4-H.