Returning Youth Members
YOUTH MEMBERS AND ADULT VOLUNTEERS
Sign your child or yourself up for the Solano County 4-H Program by:
1. Read the Enrollment Information below.
New & Returning Youth Enrollment Information 2016-17 (PDF)
New & Returning Adult Volunteer Enrollment Information 2016-17 (PDF)
2. Find a Solano County 4-H Club in your area. Contact the 4-H Community Club Leader and verify location, date and time of their next meeting. The meetings are held once a month. Let them know you would like to attend one of their meetings to find out more about the program and how to enroll.
3. Attend the next Community Club meeting to complete enrollment forms and pay program fees.
4. Complete Online Enrollment at https://california.4honline.com/ and follow any other club policies for enrollment. (You must have an email account to enroll online.) Please click the link below to see the page listing free email account information.
Free Email Account Information Sheet (PDF)
5. Returning Youth Members and Adult Volunteers please see the 4-H Online enrollment instructional page below.
This instructional page is for Youth Members and Adult Volunteers that have family members already enrolled in 4-H.
Returning Families Online Enrollment Instructions 2016-17 (PDF)