Incentives & Recognition
Solano County 4-H Scholarship Financial Request Form
This scholarship financial request must be used to request funds for 4-H conferences and camp. Scholarship requests will not be accepted for reimbursement after an event. Scholarships checks are awarded post conference, on a reimbursement basis, unless the member provides a documented financial hardship.
Dependent upon Solano County 4-H Leaders Council budget, financial scholarships will be granted as follows:
- 1st time request for support - ½ of the early registration fees
- 2nd time request for support - ¼ of the early registration fees
- 3rd time request for support - 1/8 of the early registration fees
Application deadlines for this program year are listed below.
- Citizenship Washington Focus, at least 15 yrs of age by time of travel -19 years; 1st Wednesday in December
- Leadership Washington Focus, 12-14 years; 1st Wednesday in December
- All Area Youth Summits, 11-19 years; 1st Wednesday in December
- Western Region Leaders' Forum, Adult Volunteers - 1st Wednesday in February
- California Focus, 14-19 years; 1st Wednesday in April
- Sacramento 4-H Resident Camp, 9-19 years - 1st Wednesday in April
- State Leadership Conference, 13-19 years; 1st Wednesday in June
In return for the scholarship funds, members must sign an agreement to plan and carry out a special activity for their club, community or county that relates to the conference or camp they attended with the scholarship funds.
Additionally, many Solano County 4-H Clubs budget to support their club members' participation in 4-H conferences and camp. Inquiries for club scholarship support should be addressed to the 4-H club community leader and club president.