As of August 3, 2021 Solano County 4-H is ready to "re-open" in a limited capacity. In order to provide our youth with fun and safe experiences, we encourage 4-H Project Leaders to find new and unique projects that can be done now. In order to ensure project meetings abide by local and state guidelines, all Adult Volunteer Leaders must review the materials below before working with the youth members.
If you have questions about this process, please contact Valerie Williams at email@example.com.
Training & Mandatory Reading
Please review the following UC ANR materials:
- "UC ANR 4-H Reopens Safely Video" - 4-H Volunteer In-Person Safety Training August 2021
- Basic Safety Standards (March. 2022)
- 4-H Safety Protocol Checklist (Aug. 2021)
- Planning Strategies for In-person Meetings (Aug. 2021)
- Procedures for 4-H Meetings during COVID-19 (Guidance Poster)
- In-person 4-H Meetings during COVID-19 FAQ Frequently Asked Questions (June 2021)
- COVID-19 Awareness Revised 6-14-21
- COVID-19 Safety Standards Summary Revised 7-30-21
Please complete the verification survey to indicate you have read and understand the documents above.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policies and Guidance
UC ANR Safety Standards for Resuming In-person Activity
California Department of Public Health Coronavirus Information
American Academy of Pediatrics School Reopening Position Statement
CDC Youth Program Decision Tree
Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Information
World Health Organization Coronavirus Information
Additional Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources