Sign your child up for the Solano County 4-H Program by:1. Find a Solano County 4-H Club in your area. Contact the 4-H Community Club Leader and verify location, date and time of their next meeting. The meetings are held once a month. Currently, Club meetings are being held virtually. Please contact the Community Leader for more details.
2. New Youth Members please read the 4-H Online 2.0 Family Enrollment Guide & Youth Online Enrollment Process below.
4-H Online 2.0 Family Enrollment Guide
4-H Online 2.0 Family Videos-New!
- Family Video - Creating a New Family Account in 2.0
- Family Video - Family Login & Adding a New Family Member
- Family Video - Family Login & Enrolling a Youth Member
4. Submit Program Fees for 2022-2023, $80 for youth.
Convenient online payment process with no convenience fees!.
2022-2023 Solano County 4-H Program Fee Scholarship Request is available below, for youth only, who need assistance.
Please click the link below to see the page listing free email account information.